Are You Committed To Quitting?
Is the cost of your tobacco habit just too much?
Do you need to quit smoking for your health?
Do you want to stop for your family and loved ones?
Do you want to be able to go out and socialise and not have to leave the building every time you need a smoke?
Do you want to stop being a slave to your habit?
Well now’s the time.
The Benefits of Being a Non-Smoker
Smoking in the UK continues to decline (a 2014 survey by ASH shows that 80% of the population are non-smokers compared with 18% in 1948) and there are now more ex-smokers than there are smokers in this country. Now is the perfect time for you to join them.
The dangers of smoking are well documented but take a moment to imagine the benefits of using hypnosis to finally become a non-smoker:
- Stop smoking and live longer
- Stop smoking and have more energy
- Stop smoking and breathe easier
- Stop smoking and feel less stressed
- Stop smoking and have more money
- Stop smoking and improve your sex life
- Stop smoking have better skin
- Stop smoking and have whiter teeth
- Stop smoking and enjoy the taste of food again
- Stop smoking and improve your fertility
- Stop smoking and protect your loved ones from the effects of cigarettes
The best thing is that the benefits of being a non-smoker start to happen just 20 minutes after your last cigarette:
- After 20 minutes your blood pressure and pulse return to normal
- After 24 hours your lungs start to clear
- After two days your body is nicotine-free and your sense of taste and smell improve
- After three days you can breathe more easily, and your energy increases
- After two to 12 weeks, your circulation improves
- After three to nine months coughs, wheezing and breathing improves
- After one year your heart attack risk is half that of a smoker
- After 10 years your lung cancer risk is half that of a smoker
Hypnosis To Help You Stop
Hypnosis is proven to be an effective technique for smoking cessation for clients who really want to become non-smokers*. The STOP! programme is a 2 hour single session that covers key components:
- Learn self hypnosis skills and actively be involved in your own treatment and ongoing support
- Learn cognitive and behavioural skills so that you master your addiction
- Gain greater motivation to become a non-smoker
- Start to define yourself as a non-smoker
- Get help to prevent relapse and keep you on track
- Learn how to minimise weight gain
In addition to the 2 hour session you will receive a recording of the hypnosis session and useful handouts to take away. A free follow up session is also offered for those who need a boost in the future.
To book your appointment complete the form below or contact me on [email protected] or 0161 298 7070. All clients will receive a free initial telephone consultation to assess suitability for the programme.
If you need more advice about smoking cessation please visit the NHS smokefree site here.
How Much Does It Cost?
If you are a member of a private health cash plan your treatment costs may be reimbursed. For example, Paycare, Westfield Health and Health Shield will reimburse for CNHC registered hypnotherapy on specified corporate paid plans. If you wish to seek reimbursement through a private health cash plan please check with your provider.
- Face to face or via Skype
- Free hypnosis recording
- Free follow up session within 6 months
Where Can I Get More Information?